symposium - kis
stand up paddle
boarding - sup
middle and high schooler's
kids and family classes
heron rookery tour
sandhill crane tour
natural river tours
Kayaking is a personal activity and at the same time, an excellent sport to do with other people. We've carefully formatted our class offerings to give our clients a solid base of both aspects.
Not everyone learns the same way, at the same pace and through the same sensory channels. Some of us do better by watching, others by listening, and some by just plain doing. To the left you'll find the types of classes we offer that should meet your goals. But for all of them we ask you to come out ready to have a good time since we aren't running an Olympic-training course. And give yourself plenty of time since you may want to stay out on the water for a few extra minutes or longer if you wish!
- Class sizes are limited in student numbers to maximize your learning and enjoyment.
- Your comfort and enjoyment are very important to us.
- You are encouraged to ask questions of instructors, as many and as often as you wish.
- You set the pace. We endeavor to tailor all classes to your wants and needs.
- Even though our classes are small, there is no minimum for a class to run.
- We are open 7 days a week all summer long, so if you don’t see a scheduled time that works for you, just contact us and we’ll set up a time that does.